Code of Conduct
Applicable to all Pendleton Creek Golf Club Members
The intention of this document is to establish clear and acceptable behavior expectations for Pendleton Creek members and guests. It is not intended to restrict the rights of anyone but rather to ensure that all members, guests and employees can expect to be treated with dignity and respect while enjoying Pendleton Creek Golf Club and Pub.
Pendleton Creek deems that all members upon acceptance into the Club have given their consent to be bound by this code of conduct and playing responsibilities.
Code of Conduct:
• All members must be in good standing with the club to use the golf course, practice areas or have charging privileges.
• Members and guests will be respectful to all those they come in contact with at Pendleton Creek. They shall not conduct themselves in any rude or immoral manner, including the use of profane language, gestures, insults or other such misbehavior.
• Members and guests will not engage in any form of sexual, racial, religious discrimination or harassment.
• Members and guests will respect the course, equipment and facilities.
• NYS Liquor Authority regulations are very clear, and prohibit consumption of alcoholic beverages that were not purchased from Pendleton Creek. Bringing alcoholic beverages to the golf course is in violation of New York State Liquor Authority statute, and violators place themselves at risk for suspension of playing privileges as well as open the club to potential NYS fines and/or loss of our liquor license. Therefore, offenses will be taken seriously.
Impact of Past due accounts:
30+ days past due – loss of charging privileges at the club and pub
60+ days past due – loss of playing privileges
90+ days past due – collection process will be started as well as loss of playing privileges
• All Members and Guests must check in the Golf Shop before playing or going to the range.
• All members are responsible for their guest(s).
• The same guest can play a maximum of 6 times per season.
• Guest play tee times
o Weekend & Holidays one guest per foursome 9AM to 12PM; more than one per foursome after 12PM with prior to arrival approval from Don or Dillon.
o Weekdays no more than 3 guests per member, without prior to arrival approval from Don or Dillon.
• Members and guests shall adhere to all course and club “play” rules and signage.
• Members must have pro shop or starter approval for beginning play on hole number 10.
• Operate golf cart in a safe manner and in designated areas only (e.g. cart path, remaining out of hazard areas and “natural” areas).
o No carts may be driven closer than 30 feet (10 yards) from the greens (no exceptions).
• To operate a cart the driver must be at least 14 years old, cart operators without a license must take a driver education sponsored by the course. Cart operators under 16 years old, must have guardian approval and have spoken with Don or Dillon.
• Proper golf (club) attire is required at all times.
• All groups must keep pace of play.
o Note early AM pace of play may be 3hours, 30mins to 3hours, 45mins; peak play time should not exceed 4hours, 15mins.
• Members who fail to cancel tee times with less than 24 hours notice more than 3 times, will have their tee making privileges revoked.
• Turn pace of play – all groups must keep pace with the group in front of them.
• If notified by a ranger to pick up and move ahead, golfers must follow instruction to keep pace of play.